The primary users of the Health Information Portal are intended to be:
- Researchers in the public health sphere: researchers in public health and population sciences as well as epidemiologists, statisticians, pharmacist, health professionals, data scientists, ethicists, sociologists etc.
- Data providers and developers in various health information domains,
- Policy and decision-makers in national and international organisations and
- Other experts active in the field of public health
The secondary users of the web based platform are intended to be:
- Non-governmental organisations and civil societies in the public health and healthcare area,
- Media and journalists,
- Students and educational organisations of population health and health services,
- General population and
- Industry and private sector.